Aug 23, 2010

~~During my spare time~~


This is what I did during my spare time + when I got nobody to talk to + when I got no idea to do my design project. (^-^) Enjoy!!



It is actually an egg pouch, basically we use it as a door gift during wedding ceremony or any other occasion. My mom used to crochet this pouch for her younger sister's wedding. Not only egg, we can also stuff in sweets or small candle, depends on what we want to give to our guests. So far, I already got almost 100 units of this cute little pouch. Will do it again & again until I finish my yarns (^-^). I reckon this is a progression from the previous crochet which I did months ago.



*************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails