Aug 2, 2010

~~A wise decision~~



I came across on this one news while browsing through the internet. Well, don't be shocked, yes... I seldom discuss about nationwide issue in this blog, hihi. The Malaysia government wants to cancel the used of VOA (Visa on Arrival). I reckon it is a good decision considering the current issues that the country is facing up now. Lots of illegal immigrants are all over the country nowadays. I'm sick of them. I'm not being racist here, but to think it again and over again, they are just no more than a burden, especially those who don't have a legal visa.

Lots of visitors are actually using their visitor visa to stay and work in Malaysia. And at the end of the day, all these people are not just contribute to the increase of crimes ---> (drug smuggling, sexual harassment, prostitution, child abuse, bullying etc), but also use the government's money in order to send them back to their home country. So, fair enough with the new rule. The time has come to take an action, to get rid all those unwanted people. I am 200% agree with the new implementation. Well, I dont deny that some of the local people are also get involve in those crimes , it is just for the sake to make the number smaller, and make the Malaysian community even better.

I do really hope this is going to be a stepping stone for Malaysia government to control the arrival of immigrants, and at the same time can decrease the number of crime which involve these people.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails