Aug 2, 2010

~~I wish I was there~~



Today is the day.... it's my lil brother's convocation day... I wish I was there, I really wanted to, but I couldn't.. huu.... Thank God I managed to buy something for my brother as a graduation's gift. Hope it will boost out the encouragement for him to find a job and to be a good worker, hihi.

Believe it or not, I never attended my own convocation days. Even I got 2 degrees now, I didn't have a chance to feel the excitement of a graduation day, a bouquet of flower with a convo teddy bear, taking a family photo with me wearing a robe + hood and a mortarboard. Owh, how I wish could feel the joy of attending my own graduation day.

I wont deny, there's a lil bit of frustration for me not attending my own ceremony and my brother's. Hopefully I will have the chance to be there, on my Master Degree graduation day, it doesn't matter if it will be in Melbourne or KL.

To my Adek G, congratulation bro!! U did it!! (^-^) . Hope the journey ahead will be showered with His Blesses, InsyaAllah....



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails