Aug 16, 2010

~~DIY - Cute hat crochet~~

It's me again!! This is my first attemp to crochet a winter hat for Goji (bukan nama sebenar). I did 3 'ketayap' before this for my beloved hubby as a birthday present, for Aliff & for my lil brother. And now, I tried to crochet a hat, for a cute lil girl named Goji.

Actually me & Goji's mom went out for groceries shopping the other day. And we stopped at one children boutique. It happened the owner of the shop is a Malaysian who migrated here a long time ago. Had a long chit chat while browsing around her shop until we found one cute hat. But unfortunately it was too small for Goji & it's a bit pricey, huhu. She sells it for Aud15 after discount!! Huhu....

So I went back home & decided to do the same hat for Goji but using a different color. The outcome?? Not too bad I guess, hihi... it's just a bit tight for Goji, but she still manage to wear it (^-^). Enjoy the pics!!


Taaraaaaaaaa.... the hat, it's cute, isnt it?


Cute bear ears up there!!


Flower crochet as an extra accessories for the hat (^-^ ) - THE END

2 comments:

n.a.j.w.a said...

saaaangat cute..

Elylinn said...

hih, TQ Kak Najwa (^-^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails