Aug 21, 2010

~~I'm still here~~



It's already 2 33 am, and I'm still here. Been trying to sleep but I couldnt. So, here I am, babbling in the middle of solitude night. I wish dear hubby was here, coz I got nobody to entertain and talk to me. Huuuuuuuuu....

My life turned upside down lately....to be exact for the past few days, because of the major project. Heaps and heaps of work to be done and last night was the day. And Lola also is not feeling very well lately, almost gave up & I cried a river because of it before the presentation. At last I presented, it went well, but then... there're few minor changes to be done according to the critique panels. Huuu.... my oh my... this major project drives me crazy. Few days of sleepless night, presentation and I straight away off to bed after had my late dinner last night. I even didnt speak to abang when he was on the way back home, huhu... sorry B, I was reallyx200 tired.

Aish, it's already 2 48 am. I guess I wont be sleeping till Subuh, hih. Okie people... running out of idea now.... to be cont... muaahss, da!




*************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails