May 9, 2010

~~Crochet~~

This was what I did when I feel so lonely + nobody cares about me. I tried to get myself busy from dawn to sunset. Crochet.... a thing that I wanted to do long a time ago. I dreamed of an egg cute crochet bag as a door gift for my wedding ceremony, but I didn't have much time really to fulfill it. Now, after staring at 'how to crochet' video on youtube for almost 3 hours & had a back pain/headache , I managed to do it, eventhough it's not a good design at the moment, I think it's a good start. I want to have this door gift during my lil brothers's wedding ceremony, though I dont know when it will be. Hope I can make up until 3000 bags prior to the date, hih, very ambitious huh. Let's see how it goes...


First trial - it called "chaos theme" - hihi, the design is a bit messy here & there

Taraaaaa..... an egg crochet bag, cute isn't it?

Errmm, just nice to fit an extra large size egg, have to make it a lil bit bigger & have variety of design... what say you?

Refinement of d first trial, thought of attaching it to a hairband & have my lil sister & niece to wear it (^-^)

Closed up! Want to try a new flower design after this, wish me luck!!! Anybody want to order... just ring me up, hihi!


2 comments:

✿Cik_Azera said...

saya pun teringin nak buat..tapi tak pernah pun mencuba...bagus kak lin..usaha tangga kejayaan..

p/s:comel laaa yg tempat letak telur tuh..heeee

Elylinn said...

Zera berminat nak order ke?? hihi....

Related Posts with Thumbnails