Sep 10, 2009

~~A path to paradise~~

-A path to paradise- This is actually a theme of Arfa's project. Who is Arfa? A friend of mine who is studying Master or Art (Art is Public Space) at RMIT. This is a continuous project for 3 semesters if I'm not mistaken (Arfa, pardon me if I'm wrong). After weeks of planning, today she has to work out the project. Taken place at Bowen Street, RMIT City Campus, there'd she go. As a friend, I went there to give her moral support and to help her to materialize the project. Unfortunately, I was a bit late, and to my suprised, lots of people were there during the project was running. It's a 2 way communication project, where Arfa encouraged people/student to take part in this project. I kinda love this kind of project coz it gathered people together- from students, lecturers, RMIT staffs, priest and even the tresspassers... what a wonderful day where various people can gather around. And I also managed to get to know new friends from this event (^-^). What was the project all about?? This one I quote from Arfa's project flyer - A journey of discovery : a journey that leads from the hustle and bustle of campus life to peace and tranquility. Objective : To create a vibrant symbolic artwork through the use of brightly colored rice. So, that's about it... congrates Arfa, you did it!! Lets enjoy the pics (^-^)... daaa!






They who were taking part. Well done!












Each of the flower represents an ancestry religion in this world, couldnt really recall what they were, hih! (really i dont want to give a wrong info). But they are beautiful, arent they?


The whole project


The artist (^-^)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails