Sep 17, 2009

~~Nothing for Raya :( ~~

I was a bit disappointed and sad when I got the news from abah early of this evening. I was sleeping coz I wasnt really felt well though. It's not the news that I expected, never ever crossed in my mind, after putting hopes that I will have something for raya :(. But, the pokcik doesnt dare to bring it for me, except for 'baju kurung' from Mak and shawls from abang. Hmm... and the weather seems want to share the same feeling with me. Rain is pouring all day long since this afternoon, even until now. Yeah I know, I'm a spoil brat. Well, looks like I have to find other alternative, ie ; buy cookies and biscuits at Coles or Safeway, or buy a dozen Krispy Cream donut for Raya, i think it should be ok. Dear Lin, dont cry occay... it's once a year event, so cheer up!!

2 comments:

hidayahrodhi said...

cheer up!!!tak pa,nnt raya haji kan ada perkara gumbira yang menunggu.

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

don't cry occay...sekali ni je lagi...lepas2 dah boleh balik raya kat mesia...

Related Posts with Thumbnails