Sep 10, 2009

~~It is a small world after all..~~

Another story for today, I met somebody during this event. While I was wandering around the colored rice project, suddenly my eyes linger on somebody. I've seen her before, but didnt know for sure whether my guess is right or wrong. I put myself together and walked towards her... hih, jeng.. jeng....jeng...

Me : Assalamua'laikum... I think I know you, Kak Naemah kan?? (sambil tersengih kerang busuk)
KN : W'salam... a'aa... sape yer?? Macam pernah tengok..

Me : Dulu.... Syed Putra kan..??

KN : A'aa, yer yer... batch?
Me : Batch Tazli... hihi.....


then, bla...bla...bla..pok..pek..pok...pek....

There'd you go, I met my senior by a year back in Syed Putra, what a small world really. She just came here 2 weeks ago, continuing her study in Phd - Computer Science.... See, I told you, we'll meet new people when we're willing to get involved in public oriented project (^-^). I took her contact number already, will keep in touch with her after this...


My dingy face and Sis Naemah (^-^), she closed her eyes accidentally, huhu.



4 comments:

ANAKIRANA said...

laaaaaa naimahhhhh...dah ke sana dah...besnyaaa dia buat phD..hehhe tahniah2..kirim salam kat dia yer lin...

hidayahrodhi said...

wah,kecik betul donia nih.kim salam kat dia nnt.tak tau lah dia ingat kat dayah dak lagi.hehe
btw,bestnya org tu buat art atas pavement.cool!

Elylinn said...

Baeklah, nanti akan disampaikan salam semua orang InsyaAllah, hihi....

Kak Ana, sungguh ayu gambar pengenalan itusss.... (^-^)

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

kem salam jugak kat kak naemah...weh, kat blog aku ada org tulih merepek2 la kat chat tu, sape ntah, tensi btui....macam hilang laki ja...cuba hang fire sket...hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails