Aug 1, 2008

~~We Will Miss You~~

This series of picture was meant to be a booklet which I made for Cima, yeah I managed to complete the booklet and gave it to her just before she went for boarding, these pics are only 0.02% of all the pictures which I have in my photo album folder, hope you'll love it Cima....


Today or to be exact,tonight... one of our good friend here is leaving for Malaysia.. No, it's not the right words, she left already... yeah, she left just now, left behind her memories with us here... I tried to put the sadness far away from my eyes... but then, I couldn't stop the tears from overflowing...and I was speechless, couldn't even finish one sentence while I was talking to her...but no worries, we will meet again InsyaAllah... and one thing for sure.... we will miss you... Cima@Ema@Emazull... yes, definitely, we will miss you....do take care & do have a good time in Malaysia (^-^)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails