Aug 30, 2008

~~ A for an apple (^-^) ~~




I bought this cute apple brooch while I was wandering around the city with Kak Dilah. Actually we went out to find a birthday gift for Add, but me end up buying this brooch for myself, and Kak Dilah started to 'sengih2 kerang bucuk ' when I told her it was for myself, heh...yeah right... i am a shopaholic, couldnt help it!

Ermm, Im baking banana muffin, waiting for the second batch to be cooked. And later in this afternoon we will go to Kak Zura's place to celebrate Add's suprise birthday party + gathering to celebrate the coming of holy month - Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, owhh.. happy fasting everyone!! Hope this year will be better than previous years (^-^) Amin

3 comments:

Jon JuOn said...

cantik nampak brooch :-) lebih cantik dari kat Jalan TAR

Elylinn said...

owhh, itu sudah semestinya, tgk la sapa yg pilih, hehe

filz said...

cantik ler cik lin brooch tu.

Related Posts with Thumbnails