Aug 21, 2008

~~It's called determination~~



One fine day, after finished my swimming routine, I was wandering around the city, then accidentally passed by this one shop, selling handbags, wallets etc.... and as usual I couldn't resist to look at all the designer's bags, including this one bag... wahh...it's really caught my eyes, and it was on sale... yeay.... yeay...yeay... (ala2 terpaut pada pandangan pertama gitu).... but I didnt know whether I should buy it or not....(baki gaji after tolak tambah ASB, PTPTN, bil tepon suma belum sentuh lagi, kehkeh)

I kept on thinking of that bag when I got back home, huhu... 2 - 3 days passed by, this time I went there while I was babysitting Aqib, Kak Shidah's son.... to my surprised, the bag was no longer there....uwaaa... dah ada orang beli, uhuks! I went to another branch which was 15 minutes away from the first shop, they got the bag, but then I didn't like the color, black = might make me look older than my age, red = too striking for me..huhu, I prefer white....simple and calm (^-^), hmm, 'takde rezeki kot' , terdetik dalam hati. No, I won't give up, yet Kak Shidah suggested me to go to the DFO where they got another branch there... 'hmm, nak pegi taknak? kang nyesal pulak'. Unfortunately, none of the trains stop at the Southern Cross Station, so we decided to take a train to North Mebourne, got off there and hop on another train which heading to the city, huhu, sampai Aqib tertido atas stroller la nak cari beg punye pasal....sowwie Aqib, nanti Kak Lin belanja roti coklat lagi, eh 'akak' ke... hihi, boleh la akak ehh, auntie cam tua sgt pulak, eheh!

Dalam hati ni asyik berdoa la moga2 beg tu ada...and so that balik dengan muka riang gembira, kekeke! Luckily, they got it, one last white beg...bersyukur sangat.... so, I bought the bag...hihi (^-^), and atas nasihat Kak Shidah, I tak jadi nk simpan beg tu, kunun2 untuk hantaran... heeee.... and abang gave his permission for me to use it as well, yeay..yeay.... and dengan rasminya baki duit gaji I pun tinggal nyawa2 ikan jek, tapi takpe, puas hati, nampak barangnye, tambah2 beli dengan duit gaji seniri kan! So, that's my story... betul la orang cakap... usaha tangga kejayaan/determination is the key to success , InsyaAllah (ingat lagi time form 1 lekat quote ni dekat dinding kelas, huhu)

Occay people, have a good day.. muaahssss... (^-^)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails