May 5, 2008

An unplanned suprise birthday party (^-^)

Again..it's about a suprise birthday party, not for me...but for my flatmate ~~ Noha. I didnt really plan it until I got a call from 1 of our friend...hih! This morning while I was busy with my house cleaning work, got a call from the office...uwaaa, had to go to the office coz there're few urgent drawings to be done as my boss will have a meeting with a state government tomorrow. so...to tet to tet to tet...(i kinda love to use these words lately, hih)..reached office at about 2 pm, started to do the work and finished at 315, I wanted to stay at the office till 5, but then my mind lingered on something else, it's my flatmate's birthday today and I got to do something for her, so decided to cook pasta for our dinner tonite (well, I didnt manage to bake a cake for her coz it's already late, huhu)

To make it short, while I was cooking, there was a call from Kak Zura and she+her housemates wanted to come over and celebrate Noha's birthday....luckily I bought one big plastic of spagetti and a large bottle of pasta sauce (brilliant me, kehkeh).... Noha looked very sad as she came back from the office, none of her colleagues remember her birthday..dat's why...poor Noha... then the sneaky part came...hihi, somebody buzz on our door bell, and I intentionally asked Noha to open the door for me.....and....yeay, I could hear her screaming from the kitchen.. (^-^) and we were singing....Noha blowing up the candles... and the cake + pasta (credit to myself~~kes puji diri seniri..kehkeh) were so yummy!! Thanx guys...for making Noha's day very happening today, I couldnt do it by myself really...thanx Kak Zura, Asi, Dian & Henry.... moga ketemu lagi...muaahsss...

Noha's birthday cake

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails