May 7, 2008

Never ending shopping spree..(^-^)


Salaam & hiiiiiiiiii....

By just looking at the title above, I reckon it is enough to give you the hint of today's post, heh! Well....since I dont wanna do any work which relate to school or office tonite really, and while waiting for abang to come home, so...yeah.. there's come the idea....never ever ending shopping spree....(^-^), all time favourite topic I love to talk about....kehkeh!
Just wanna show few items which me and my friends got for a really good bargain. Hehe, lately I love to buy bed sheet/quilt cover/pillow set, huhu..(maybe coz dah ter'induce' dengan Add+Kak Liza+Kak Zura)

These items on the left are baby's bed sheet sets which I got from Ikea..(abang..dont u dare to say..."eleh, cadar ikea pun nk beli")...ehhh, I got them for only aud5 each tau....so, without a doubt I grab 4 of them, kekekeke....dunno when am I gonna use it, or probably just give to somebody as a gift, who knows! I got another 2 sets of quilt cover from Ikea (which I got for a good bargain also)..but already use them here.


Second items here are big pillow cases by Esprit. Guess what, I got them only for aud2 each, hihihi, bought them while I was outing with Kak Liza, actually I was induced by her...hih, so.. it's not my fault really... (#^-^#)

Heeeee....this item which I love to keep most, because of its design & quality, kekeke...(abg jgn geleng kepala kay).. QB size quilt cover by Vintage...ahh, I couldnt resist to buy this set really, why?? Coz I got 70% off from the actual price, hahahah (gelak gembira)...and the final price was Aud33.50, klu kt M'sia mau beratus-ratus ni.....so, I'd just grab the opportunity of having it for a good bargain, heh! I got another set by Laura Ashley, but I've already used it...


Urmmm...second stuff which I started to buy are tea set and CORELL set (ni suma sbb ter'induce' dengan Add ler ni).She got 10 sets of CORELL in a store which will be shipping soon, including mine).Owh I cant show you the CORELL set at the moment as it is still in the box at the upper shelve..heh, (tk larat lor nk bawak turun, berat sih!) , this time I got it for my mom...confirm dia mesti suka punye la bab2 pinggan mangkuk periuk belanga nih... (^-^)

Haaaa...this one you barely can find in supermarket or shopping complex. I got this tea set from the catchoftheday website for aud20...really love this set as it is different from other ordinary tea set....it is a 'hightech tea set' (bak kata Noha)...I feel satisfy of having this set, if I could..I would love to have 1 more set...hahahah..jgn marah ehh abang...I'll keep 70% of my salary in my 'magic box' , hih!

Close up!


I reckon that's all for tonite....to be cont. (^-^) . Mana abang ni, tk blk lagi, hmmm....!!

1 comment:

Jon JuOn said...

ewah2, topik kegemaran nampak. anyway, glad to hear that you enjoying yourself in any kind of way there sayang. shopping puas2 k, kang balik mesia u know how i am when u go shopping rite ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails