May 4, 2008

1st entry, Belated Birthday & Sunday's day out

Salaam and hi all...especially to my closest buddy (^_^)... well, since abang insisted me to have my own blog (coz I always complaining that I got nothing to do)... so here I am....blogging while watching Datin Diaries (youtube laaa), dah tertinggal keretapi actually, org lain dah berzaman tgk, me baru nk tgk...huhu. It's been a while since I posted the last entry (in fs's blog), I'm moving here rite now.. tuka angin, urmm.. nothing much to say for this 1st entry...just nk post few backdated precious moments which I had for d last few weeks...

**********************************************************************************************

Miniatures and art stuffs


Chicky and gurly stuffs for girls only (^-^)

Soap cup cakes..dont get it wrong!!


Yummy chocolate fountain...

Burger emu, croc and k'roo..anyone??!!


Above pics were taken back in February.. yes...few months back, a week after I got back here, heh..sampai2 dh berjalan kan, no la.. just took the opportunity since it was the last night for this Night Market. Taken place at Victoria Market, this event only occurs once a year during summer, so luckily I managed to go for the last time for this year.. hih, I bought nothing..just browsing around, looking at arts and craft stuffs, people, performance....etc, but I really enjoyed while I was there!

**********************************************************************************************


It was my suprise birthday party cake, planned and bought by lovely friends of mine here... I was so suprised that I forgot to snap pics during the party time...mastermind nye, tk lain tk bukan Cik Kiah (bukan nama sebenar), then ada la konco2 yang lain, thanx God I didnt go out for a movie that nite... kalo tidak.. sia2 belaka plan diaorang....hihi, by the way... mmg terharu malam tu, smpi tk terkata ape2, there're pizza, jemput2 (credit to Kak Riza), laksa Johor (credit to Kak Shida), rendang (credit to Kak Liza), ketupat and others - Noha, Kak Zura, Ema, Abg Kherold & of course my little bf - Aqib. Org lain sume dressed up, tetiba smpi kt birthday gurl pakai tracksuit dgn tshirt jek, kehkeh.... klu bagi ample notice bole la nk make up sket2 kan, but it's ok, nama pun suprise after all kan...and the best part was, I got this lovely present, which I never thought of having it (^-^), thanx a lot guysss....


Tea set from Bevilles

**********************************************************************************************

I went to St Kilda Beach last Sunday just before Kak Liza left for Malaysia... sob, sob... (pasni abg tk bole cakap yang I asyik berjalan jek, Kak Liza dh balik pun when I wrote this, huhu) saje je pegi jenjalan, since Kak Liza never been there before, we chose to go there on Sunday.. coz there was an Art Sunday Market along the road near the beach...so we went there after Zuhur and lunch, mata masing2 dah ngantuk, since dh kenyang kan, hihi... tp still bersemangat nk pegi jalan2 (^-^)..took about 40 minutes from home to St Kilda, dah smpi... jalan2 tgk barang, but sume benda pun mahal, so window shopping je la, then pegi jalan2 tepi pantai, snap gamba sket depan Luna Park, video recording... sian Kak Liza, nk makan fish and chips, but me myself dont know the area very well, huhu...so we just headed back home after that...

Beautiful breath taking scenery at St Kilda Beach

Kak Liza tgh khusyuk snap gambar

**********************************************************************************************

This is my last chapter for this 1st entry, heh...so, it's about today, I woke up early in the morning, but didnt really want to get up from the bed.. hih, kes malas la ni...called my 'bucuk' and he asked me whether I'm going to Camberwell Sunday Market or not, at first macam ala2 malas gitu, but to think of it, klu tk keluar, sangap pulak sorang2 kt umah, my osmet Noha mesti kuar pegi office nye (since her office jst across the road). I was waiting for Kak Zura's call as she said she wanna join too, tapi takde pun....so...to tet to tet to tet... 15 past 10 in the morning baru kuar dari umah...smpi Melbourne Central, berlari lari takut kena tinggal dengan train, huhu...pulun sungguh, rupanye train lagi 8 minutes baru smpi...ceh! To make it short (dh malas niii), smpi Camberwell..mak aii ramai btul org, tup2 nmpk sorang hamba Allah ni, macam ku kenal...Kak Zura!! Dtg sorang2 lagi.. kan dh kene cubit....kikiki... I'd just browsing around, didnt intend to buy anyhting.... (see abg, Im not a shopaholic). Just got myself a novel, macam menarik jek, inspired by Kak Liza la ni, the other day dia beli novel..kehkeh, tgk la lagi sebulan 2 baru abes bace kot nih... Kak Zura bought her daughter cute sandal...4 dollar and it's new... good bargain huh! After that we took a train heading back to the city, and split up at Melb Central, but me tk puas lagi jalan2, g Big W pulak, heh.....saje perabih duit beli mousse from Australis, stock kt umah dah nk abes.... (^-^). Dah letih jalan2 agaknye, I took a wrong tram when I wanted to go home...uwaaaaa, mencik!! Terpaksa turun and jalan kaki... about a kilometer gak la, uhuks...tapi takpe la, pujuk diri seniri, kunun2 jalan kaki tu exercise....about reaching home, baru la terpk nk snap gambar, heh... so kt bawah ni pics area nk smpi umah dah....hihi... enjoy!!.... to be cont.....

It'a a lovely weather today... (^-^)

On the way nk blk umah, nk smpi dah niiii...........

Ntah la umah sape nih....

1 comment:

Jon JuOn said...

cantik background blog ayang eh, macam disko ha ;-) anyway, nanti takleh la nak komplen buhsan tatau nk buat apa kan :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails