Feb 4, 2010

~~A new chapter of my life~~


Salaam & greetingss....

Weeehaaaa, it's been a while I didnt post anything here... yeah, quite busy here & there. And on top of that, there are so many things to be done lately....

Yeah people, believe it or not I'm a married woman now, all praises for Him for making everything ease and smooth during my big day, Alhamdulillah.  I'm a wife now after a long engagement period, 3 years and 4 months!!! My heart was a bit gloomy after the solemnization session, knowing that I'm no longer under Abah's and Mak's responsible, and I started to ponder, am I really able to face the new chapter of my life as a wife and soon a mummy?? Hopefully.... The saddest part came when I hugged  Abah and Mak asking for blesses, unintended tears overflowing and I really coudnt  stop it, until my false eyelashes came out, huhu! Whatever it is, I still treat myself as Abah's and Mak's little girl, dont care!!  (^-^)

I'm so grateful that I've been blessing with a great family who did all they could, trillion thanx to Abah, Mak, Abg Jan, Kak Lin, Yuih, Jon, Liana, Lanna, Aliff, Kak Su and hubby, cousins and all other family members. I couldnt ask for more for a memorable wedding reception... till the end of my last breath   (^-^) . It was perfect for me. And thanx friends, for making my day and heart even brighter  and contented. Though one of my best friend couldnt make it, I'm sure she's praying for the best for me and hubby...

My life doesn't change much actually, except for I've been granted with one new big family - Mak, Abah, Bang Li, Kak Zila, Diksha, Apat, Asyraf, Fahmi and not to forget little Ain. Being with a new family, I still try to get used to it. Hope they can accept me the way I am as I accepted them, InsyaAllah. And I started missing the greenish scenery of a paddy field at the back of hubby's house, and especially when I was on a bike with hubby and go around the village, happy and peaceful indeed  (^-^). There are still one or two things that I wanted to do but havent really had a chance yet for them - watching and plucking lotus early in the morning and catch fish at the canal, can I really do that??? I'm scared of  leech and worm, big or small, huhu. Owh, and the night markets at the stadium and Tualang, I enjoyed being there...though they are only tiny markets, hihi!

Right now, I am already here, the place where I belong to for the past few years.... I pray and hope for the best from Him, to get rid of all the negative feeling - sadness of being alone, far from family and dearest friends, I'm trying to be strong and dauntless. I keep myself busy from dawn to sunset, and sometime even until in the middle of the night. Cant wait to go home really, miss the softness of a new bed and everybody back home, hih!



Dear Mr Hubby, wait for me to come home occay, miss u oso!!



5 comments:

ANAKIRANA said...

cantik lin!!
tahniah dan selamat bahagia hingga akhir hayat..

Elylinn said...

thank you Kak Ana (^-^)

✿Cik_Azera said...

berusaha lah , kak lin...

sikit lagi aje kan nak abis???

all the best

Jon JuOn said...

semoga rumahtangga kita dirahmati Allah s.w.t hingga ke akhirnya. walaupon rumah dan tangga kita berlainan pada masa ini..kuakuakua

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

hahahahaha.....rumah ngan tangga aku ngan laki aku pun lain2 jon.....;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails