Feb 16, 2010

~~I'm free now & things to do~~

It's Tuesday, and officially I got nothing to do from now onwards. After 6 weeks of hard time and sleepless nights, now I can smile and unloaded my heart from all those messy things, I'm free!!! Already submitted the portfolio yesterday noon, Alhamdulillah... The project taught me a lot about designing a hospital, it's kinda challenging and exicting for me, even though it's just a conceptual design, the work load was like 24-7, huuu.... and I did cry few times coz I was too tired and hopeless. Everything was ok, the tutor, he spent a lot of time to crit our design, threw his ideas, gave opinions and so on, thanx Graham!! And my group mates, even we sometimes had disagreement on certain issues, but we managed to materialize the project still, and I love every single thing about the project. 


Physical model  1:100  - Laser cut mdf

Moments

Bit of our final presentation panel


Group mates and friends - more of them but didnt manage to snap all, hih!

My next attempt - to do a patch work... hihi!! Already bought all the materials, I'm now looking for a cute and pretty design for this 'non-architectural' project (^-^). Owh.. owh.... and I'll be starting an online business with my SIL as well.....  just wait and see. Right now Im still in the stage of storing up the collections, wish me luck!! I'll be in Malaysia in one week time InsyaAllah. There are so many things to be done back home.... cant wait really.... miss Aliff.... okie, more updates to follow.... bye for now... muaahssss, luv u  all, da!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails