Feb 20, 2010

~~Happy tears in a bad moment~~


I was in a bad mood coz I bought a flight ticket at a wrong schedule! And I was cursing myself for that. Tears overflowed on my cheeks since I really wanted to book it on Monday instead of Sunday... iskh!! Clumsy me.... hurmm....

I took a bath to calm myself down, and there was a missed call on my phone as well as an offline message on a facebook from the same person. All of a sudden my heart throbbed rapidly... Uwaaa, hate this feeling really.... (Whether I like it or not, I have to do this, I have to face it, I have to accept the fate...)

And as the screen opened, my heart's glowing... and now, it's a happy tears that overflowing.... all my hard works have been paid, thank you Allah for this priceless gift & feeling... thank you Abah & Mak & everyone in d family, + friends, for the countless supports and encouragement, thank you Abang, for being there whenever I need you, for understanding me & for lending me your shoulder for me to cry on, I love all of u.... hug, hug & kisses, muaahsss.... da!

5 comments:

Jon JuOn said...

congratulation sayang. very happy and proud for you. let's see if there's any surprise hadiah for you this Wednesday..hehehe

Elylinn said...

Yeay! Muahss, I love u bb...

hidayahrodhi said...

wah!..dah tahniah para graduan ke ni???

Anonymous said...

congrates clin...for everything.. [ayat2 selamat akibat menyebok nak wish jugak ;p]

Elylinn said...

hihi, tenkiu semuaaa... (^-^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails