Feb 11, 2010

~~Beautiful rainy day~~

It was raining heavily this noon, and it's still drizzling until now. Flood is everywhere in the city, even in the QV shopping complex and at the 45 workshop. So, why is it beautiful instead? We managed to finish all the works, more or less.... for our final presentation, it's tomorrow!!! Abdi came and all of a sudden, it was like a practice for us to present- pre presentation!! My heart feel so calm and ease even we worked all night long - 23 hours non-stop!! I reckon we are fully prepared for tomorrow... and I feel relieve....it's absolutely a beautiful rainy day for me, wish me luck!! (^-^)

1 comment:

✿Cik_Azera said...

tuh laa...nini pun bgtau...ujan lebat sane...sampai QV pun bnjir... tuh jarang2 berlaku, ujan lebat di melb..heee

ape2 pun..

good luck, kak lin
all the best

Related Posts with Thumbnails