Oct 6, 2010

~~Rainy spring~~


Flowers are blooming everywhere, make the world even more colorful & beautiful. But.... Spring means pollens are flying up in the air & they are everywhere. Yeah, it causes hay fever & runny nose, the one that I'm having now.

It's raining outside, rainy spring I'd like to address it. Thank God, it's the only way to decrease flying pollens (^-^). But it is so dark & gloomy now. Drives me to sleep all day long after I took a tablet of Claratyne-D. Just bought it this morning. Hope this tablet will work on me.. hopefully.....

We're gonna have spaghetti bolognese for dinner today. And me will supervise hubby to prepare it, ihiks! Yeah I know..... but I'm not acting like a queen control here. I just want him to get used to kitchen works, simple cooking I reckon, just in case if I'm not around, he will know what to do (^-^). Dear hubby... everything happens for a reason or two, kan?!

*********************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails