Oct 4, 2010

~~Monday blues~~


There's no sign of my hay fever will get any better *sigh*. Alas, the prescription which I got both from the doctor & pharmacy didn't seem to work on me as well. Hurmm... this morning hubby prepared hot lemon juice + honey after we had cucur udang for breakie. Turned out it taste so bitter.. bitter sweet to be exact I guess.

And I couldn't stand the watery itchy red eyes + runny nose + chesty cough also. Everything seems not right now, and definitely I couldn't focus on my work at all.

Hubby is cooking today, yeay... finally!! And me supervising him a meter away from the kitchen counter, muehehe. Cant wait to see & taste the dishes. Ihiks, sometimes it's good to be sick while ur love one is around (^-^). U know what I mean right!!... Okeh, will update more with pics after this... (^-^)

*********************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails