Jul 19, 2010

~~Bye bye hot Malaysia, Hi hi cold Melboure~~



Alhamdulillah, I arrived last night safely. Though the flight was delayed for almost one hour because of the heavy storm water. As usual my heart throbbed rapidly whenever the air craft wanted to take off or landing. The journey was smooth, except for one or two minimal bouncing because of turbulence. I slept at the first 4 hours, just to console myself, cause once again I had to be away from my family.

Hmmm, hopefully that was the last time I hop on the air craft for Melbourne. Not that I didn't want to come here again, I would always love to come here, but hopefully for other reason next time, vacation maybe. It is impossible for me just to forget this place. This is where I learned about life, being independent, trustworthy, every single thing about life, bad & good.

It's winter now, and it's 9 degree Celsius right now. If it's in Malaysia, probably it's 28 degree Celsius right now. I already missed everything in Malaysia... :~( . No, no... there's no more time to feel sorry for myself. I'm here cause I have to be here, I have a big responsibility here. HE knows the best for me, and I will strive to the end, InsyaAllah, wish me luck!!! Muaahss....


2 comments:

✿Cik_Azera said...

all the best, kak lin...

saya doakan yang terbaik untuk kak lin...sikit aje lagi....

Elylinn said...

tq Zera, nnt kak lin dah balik terus, boley la catch up (^-^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails