Apr 16, 2010

~~Lovely Friday~~


It's a brighter day today compare to yesterday... lovely indeed, as the lotus above. Crowd here and there in the city makes me feel a bit uncomfortable....I bet there will be something going on tonight in front of the State Library, they're setting up a stage just now. I was out for a while this morning, Flinders Station - Hawthorn - Melbourne Central & finally home.

Alhamdulillah for the rezqi that I got for today (^-^). Suddenly there was a missed call from somebody who I havent seen or heard for quite some time, hope it's a good news for me. And I guess that somebody did leave me a voice msg. Dont want to access to it yet, will return the call when I have a strength to do so...

Hmmm, heaps of work to be done by next week will make me stranded at home for this weekend. Hope I dont eager to go to Camberwell this coming Sunday, owh how I miss the crowd at the flea market... You can see or find anything u want from there... of course with a good bargain!! But I do sometime go back home with empty hands, hih! I wanted to post something else actually, but better keep it to myself first. Will post it when the right time comes. Till then, muaahss people... da!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails