Jul 1, 2008

They... & I...




They.....

- came here a week ago
- have already left for Malaysia today
- left their sweet precious memories with me here
- gave me the best ever time in my life after years of living here (^-^)
- caused me woke up early in the morning to go out, heh, it's a good habit though

I.....

- feel grateful cause they're willing to come here & visit me (^-^)
- just finished doing house cleaning :P
- feel tired and unwell but fully satisfied with what I did for the whole long week
- hope they're satisfy and happy
- hope they will remember this trip as I am
- hope we can meet again and plan for another trip together (^-^)
- miss you all already :(

3 comments:

MaYa said...

i mish you too clin!!...rindu sejuk kat melbourne....gila panas balik mesia...hahaha....one more thing, thanks again for the lovely suprise birthday cake...tidak ku lupa hingga ke hujung nyawa....

hidayahrodhi said...

clin....x puas la pegi seminggu jek...mcm nak pegi lagi..tp x nak naik jetstar!!!!

tq sooo much..

Elylinn said...

nak mai lagi? meh, meh.. byk lagi tpt tk cover ni, huhu... sowwie la 'ter' clash dengan mak I, klu tak bley bergerak pantas sket, huehuehue...

Related Posts with Thumbnails