Jun 7, 2008

Cousin's wedd, an evil me & yummy banana muffin

Salaam & hi all,

Today is my cousin's wedding ceremony, of course back home, hmmm...really frustrated as I couldn’t join the crowd, wut to do.... Did call her last night and she sounded very happy, Im happy for you too dear, hopefully the relationship will be last forever.... InsyaAllah

Im taking day off today, from all the tiring works, but then was 'forced' by abang to wake up early in the morning, huhu... as usual, online...video call and reading online newspaper. Ever since the election ended, many absurd things came up in Malaysia, everything happened goes with the unfinished political agenda, been dragging all the way….. even it’s only a small matter, what I could conclude now, ‘everyone who is up there’ only wanted to show their power….. either the gov or the opponent, hmmmm… without considering people who are experiencing the consequences…hmm, hey guyz, kalau nk ‘mark up’ pun jangan la banyak sangat, ingat sket gaji korang tu sume dari duit cukai yg rakyat bayar…tak cukup lagi ke “gaji yang tinggi” yang dpt bulan2 tu, takkan nk idup senang-lenang sorang2 jek, and stop making nonsense + bull**** + fake promises here & there…. Enuff about that I guess, kang lebih2 kena black list pulak….

As usual, weekend days are cooking days, hih, so…. I just came up with a simple idea this morning, let my flat mate cook all the main dishes and I prepare the dessert, hihi... brilliant me!! I baked banana muffin this afternoon, and it’s yummy, ala..rasa macam muffin pisang kt Kenny Rogers tu!! (^-^) (puji diri seniri, sekali sekala kan). And abang…. He went to the office to do his unfinished job, played badminton with his colleague and came back home straight away after that (^-^), ahh my mind full of messy things, better stop now before I start mumbling crappy things again.... hih! daaaa….

Banana muffin from Lin's kitchen (^-^)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails