Jun 16, 2010

~~From this.... To this....~~

From this......




To this......




Feels like blogging, but I dont have any passion to talk about my day... This is a just quick update. The project above isnt mine, it's my friend's major project. I'm helping her to do the view. Took me 2 hours to do that, from plain & tedious to lively & exciting, dont u think so?? (Haha, masuk bakul angkat seniri, but it's ok, sekali sekala kan, heee)

Hmmm, so lazy to do my own work, but very courageous to help other, huuu... helpless ehh!But at least I did something worth to look at & persuasive, hihi. And the critique panels looked convincing with the view, Alhamdulillah, and I'm happy for her as well. END.




3 comments:

✿Cik_Azera said...

lawa laaa...siap ada pokoko2 dan orang berehat2 lagi...

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

owh,superb!! hang mmg kelas aa clin, jgn lupa design umah aku nanti naaa...hehehe
sudah selamat sampai ke tanahair terchinta? kirim salam pada semua makanan2 yang best ye :)

Elylinn said...

Hihi, InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah, aku kolaborasi dengan kak dayah nanti ekk

Related Posts with Thumbnails