Mar 12, 2010

~~So we say farewell, for now is a new beginning~~



Tonight one of my good friend is leaving for Malaysia, for good!! Iskh, one by one is leaving me here in Melbourne, sob.... sob! But this friend, will make me cry a river. She's a friend, she's a sister, and sometimes even being a mother to me.... She knows me in & out. We share countless memorable moments, happy & sad, but most of them do make me smile to myself when I recall them back. I cant say much coz tears are already starting to overflow. Just wanna dedicate this song to you.....


The cherry blossom dance, under a chilly sky,
You walk away, dreams and hopes on your small shoulders,
As you leave, I want to tell you, I can at least be serious today, cant I?
To make my smile as beautiful as a garden,
And tell you when you need to hear it most,

Thank you, for laughing with me,Thank you, for crying with me,
It'll be okay, I'll try my best not to miss you,
The path you once believed in will soon be behind you,

So we say farewell, for now is a new beginning,
We say farewell, I'll understand why someday,
It'll be okay, You're not alone,You'll always have a place to come back to....


Thank you & sorry for everything Add. I doakan semua yang terbaik untuk U.... U'll be missed... a lot!!! Have a safe flight back. Hug & kisses....


Our last dinner in Melbourne 120310 - Gaylord Restaurant


2 comments:

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

add dah balik?? sedey nyaaa...sabaq na clin...tak lama lagi turn hang plak...sattt ja lagi...

Elylinn said...

huuu, tu la... selamat dah balik, sedih gila aku time kt epot... :( , doa2 la aku bagi abes cepat2 jugak

Related Posts with Thumbnails