Jun 6, 2009

~~My Best Friend Wedding~~


It's already 9 am, 6th of June 2009, I'm sure Maya is anxiously waiting for her solemnization. Congrats dear, really wished I were there to (9_0). Called her yesterday and this morning, sounded happy and busy, with her undone wedding dress, tthey were all obstacles, He just wanted to test us. I'm sure everything is going to be fine after this. Back to the wedding, I'm happy coz my best friend is getting married, but deep inside my heart, there are uncounted neglection linger here and there. Really really wanted to be there, silly me coz I didnt take any effort to be there on her big day. Oh dear, cant go anymore, my tear is starting to overflow, both happy and sad tears. Yes, I'm a bit emo when it comes to a matter which involve people whom I love and important in my life. My pray, hope your lifes ahead be showered with His blesses, be granted with happy family, kids as cute as me (^-^) and everlasting relationship, Amin.



1 comment:

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

clin sayang...thank you soo much...really wish you could be here...kalau balik awai sket ble jadi pengapit i kat lumut...takpa la...nanti 29hb datang umah naa...miss you soo much buddy, pasni kita lepak2 family2 la plak....gi picnic ke...best2!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails