Jan 16, 2009

~~A pray for a house~~

Today for the forth times, people coming and out to inspect my house, or to be exact the house which I staying in is now for sale. Hmmm..... Another disaster is coming, you know,it is hard to find a spacious cheap and comfortable accommodation here in Melbourne. I started to review few houses from a real estate website, but unfortunately none of them within my budget. Me and housemate even went for an inspection on 1 house far far away in Coburg suburb, quite occay, the rent is affordable, spacious and I kinda like the house when I first entered the entrance. But then, it is available now while our lease will end on the 9th of May, still got a long way to go ehh. Dear God, please... please... please... let no one buy this house, so I can stay much longer, hih!

4 comments:

hidayahrodhi said...

geesss!...kind sad to hear that.but u know what..last night i dream about u and your house. i came to visit u again dear...and the scene, we were eating in your house..so i guess u will stay in that house for as long as u wants dear.

Elylinn said...

wahhhh, really??!! Aminnn.... come, come here again..... u're always welcome... (^-^)

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

nak ikut jugak!!!

Elylinn said...

meh la, klu makcik vogue tu jadi beli umah ni, tunggu la aku pindah umah baru dulu... hihi

Related Posts with Thumbnails