Feb 6, 2012

~~Best friend's wedding~~

Yesterday was one of my best friend wedding back in Uitm. When she first texted me saying that's she's getting married in few days time, I was like... What?? Why so sudden?? Why didnt u give me an ample notice?? I want to help you to do all the 'hantaran', huh.

But after we had a long quite long texting msg, then I realized she only wants simple solemnization session & reception day. So, the solemnization was held 2 weeks ago, a bit frustated coz I didnt manage to be there. I said to myself, by hook or by crook, whatever it is, I want to go to her reception day.

In Sabak Bernam it was, we went there quite early, 1030am. Abah said it's gonna be a long journey, so it was. It took 3 hours for us to get there.... ( bumpy road & jammed to make it worse, huhu)

Hot & it's tiring, but I really had great day, manage to meet long lost friends back in Uitm. And I just managed to snap 1 picture of us... huhu....


To Diana aka Manterra & her hubby, hope your life ahead will be showered with His loves & barkah. Moga berkekalan hingga ke syurga, Amin.. InsyaAllah. Berdua itu lebih baik, trust me (^-^)


*********************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails