May 30, 2011

~~Should I be sad or happy ??~~

Ok, day 1 at Abah's office.... I got nothing to do, even I asked for a task from Abah few times. Hmm.... there's nothing for me to get busy of. So, I'm bored to death now.... And this is gonna be an emotional entry....

Why am I here? Coz I refused to stay at home alone/with somebody else. Others at home? They've gone for a vacation for 5 days approx. Sometimes I just wondering, why at this time around?? Why must they go when I have a restriction to do so and really couldn't join them??

Wouldn't it be happy if me & hubby tagging along with them?? Hmm... don't know, it's just my other side of bad thinking.... I am here & I still couldn't join family's activities. Yes, I cried few times... just to console myself. I'm gonna be definitely fine even I'm not joining them.. (-_-)

And I don't know whether I should be sad for myself or be happy for them. Seriously I don't know. Thank God Abah is still around when hubby is gone for work, at least there is still somebody that I can rely on.

Umm, thought of going out for shopping, me and only me, but hubby forbids me to do so (#o_O). It's gonna be a long day today & the days ahead. Somehow, I should feel happy coz I got a chance to go out after staying at home & being a 'bibik' for quite sometime (^-^).

Ok, enough of an emotional entry... da people!!


*********************************************************
When you lose your way, to Allah you should turn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails