Oct 10, 2009

~~Saturday~~

Mostly sunny, maximum of 20 degree, wow... a really beautiful day indeed for outing and shopping (^-^). But I decided just to stay at home and revise my works, apart from doing the house work. I dont really eager to go out lately, as many other things to take care of before I go back to M'sia. Also so many things to think about since the event is just around the corner. And to bear in mind, final is just around the corner too... slightly around the corner *sigh*. Sometimes I suffocated by all the matters going around my head, not to mention the financial problem that I'm having now. Staying at home is the best solution to control the cash flow. Me and abang are trying hard to cut the cost, in any way/area that we can for now. Well, lets forget about it for now.

People, today is my beloved Abah's birthday, I bet I was the first person to wish him last night, hihi. The time different now is 3 hours. So it's just 9 pm back in M'sia when I called Abah for the birthday wish. Hih, no worries about the time, the thoughts that almost count aits!! (^-^) Happy Birthday Abah, I love you in every way, every now and then. May your life aheads been showered with His loves and blesses. May you have a good rezqi and a long life ahead too.... Amin...

*Sigh*... my skin is getting worse, as I apply the Aloe night cream during daytime, my bad. Heh, really, the Aloe day cream is out of stock, and I have to think twice before I make a step to the BodyShop store on Bourke Street... Scared of going out, knowing that I would buy other things apart from the things which I needed most, huhu. Off topic, I'm craving 'double special burger' , off the Jalan Ipoh.. sob...sob... especially when it came to Abah's treat, hehe. Cant wait to go home really.... BM's char kuew tiao and Jalan Ipoh's double special burger, here I comeeee... err... in 5 weeks time..... gulp!


4 comments:

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

weh, jgn lah mengujakan aku...sedih plak tak dapat balik kali ni....

Elylinn said...

hehe, balik Maya balikkkk.... Mak hang dh pindah ka, kad antaq kt Tanjung Malim bley lagi ka?

MaYa ZaiNaL said...

bley2, tak pindah lg...antaq tau wlaupun aku tak dpt nak dtg...huk2

Elylinn said...

hihi, sudah semestinya antaq, suh Encheck Barin jadi wakil hang ok...

Related Posts with Thumbnails