Apr 28, 2009

~~Sometimes it lingers on my mind...~~


A delicate little wild flower on Mount Dandenong.... I love it!


Hye people... today is my lazy day, so as I finished my tutorial just now, I was wandering around the city, to be specific Melbourne Central. Really couldnt just stay at home and faced this monitor all day long (even I still have heaps of work to be done). So,I went in and out few shops, window shopping, doesnt really love to shop alone, but I did spend some money today, hih! Went down to 1st floor without any direction, iskh... really hopeless huh! Went inside Borders, looking here and there, until I found magazine section... hmm... u know, all types of magazine are quite expensive nowadays, hmmm... really cekik darah ok, except for the gossips mag... the rest are way too expensive, and 1 of them of course architecture mag. As I was browsing around, my eyes came across this 1 mag, I thought I've seen it before.. yes, definitely the same mag but diff volume...I got it from a friend of mine, it was requested by me to have that mag from that country.. Which country?? Let me just keep it to myself.. And suddenly my mind lingers on ...... Hmm... years really passed by huh...

And time does change people a lot, in every way, in every aspect, physicals, feelings, the way of life, and not to be exaggerate the entire world, nothing is immortal except Him. Every phase has it's own memories and history, and so do I. Sometimes I do recall those old memories...sweet and sad, both.. Some of them do make me smile to myself. Hmm.. I missed all those good old memories, if only I can turn back the time and video them all, I would love to keep all the series in one tape so I can watch them over and over again. Anyway, talking about the mag, it is still in a good condition, as if I just got it yesterday (^-^). I couldnt recall whether I already thank the sender or not, huhu, hope I did!! (suddenly feels like listening to Alyah's song) Yeah, it's kind of true.. sometimes we do need to recall the old memories, to make us happy, to lift up our life, to use it as a direction in the future, dont we?? Unfold the good one and keep the bad one, as simple as that!! Be positive and confident, spread your arms, smile and you'll find happiness, InsyaAllah (^-^).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails