Mar 2, 2009

~~Old stuff with new look~~

I bought this plain black blouse last year in Adelaide and it's kinda my favourite clothe coz it's not too tight and look very decent on me, heee.....! Unfortunately, there are 2 holes on it(I dunno why suddenly they are there!!) Obviously, I blame this on you Mr Croachy, hish! Tak abes2 nak kaco idup I!! So, really I dont wanna buy a new shirt, kehkeh! (no, no it's true abang)

Took a chance to find one fine lace when I went to Camberwell Market last Sunday to cover the holes on the blouse... and I spent like the whole weekend to sew the lace on the blouse and this is the result.. here goes.....








It's not fully done yet.... but I'm eagerly to post it here... hihih......da!

1 comment:

✿Cik_Azera said...

comel laaaa bunga2 itu....

Related Posts with Thumbnails